Obviously, the biggest thing that went down last week was the release of my second novel, Ariah! Beyond the rabid posting on this blog, I made a couple of guest appearances last week:
- Ariah’s release was over at Queer Sci Fi.
- The kind folks over at The Novel Approach let me stop by to talk about Ariah, worldbuilding, and creating diverse kinds of families in fantasy fiction.
In case you don’t follow me everywhere all over the internet, here’s what you missed last week:
- A fresh round of Supernatural Haikus went up on my tumblr.
- I took a long overdue vacation from everything this week to visit a wonderful dear friend. I slept on her extremely uncomfortable couch, and we spent a week straight watching the Avengers-related Marvel Universe movies/TV shows in in-universe chronological order. I started live-tweeting my reactions somewhere around Iron Man. The tesseract makes so much more sense now…kinda.
- What with all the book promotional stuff (all those blog posts to write!) and all that Marvel Universe watching and the relaxing there was not a ton of writing that happened. The Search continues to hover at 50kish words.